Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I change my Atlassian account email address?

Robert Lauriston
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 14, 2013
That seems to be a read-only field.

8 answers

1 accepted

3 votes
Answer accepted
Dennis Kromhout van der Meer
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 14, 2013

Hi Robert, unfortunately due to current limitations to Atlassian ID it's not possible to change the email address.

However, for changes to your my.atlassian.com (licenses,etc) email address, please email sales@atlassian.com

Robert Lauriston
Rising Star
Rising Star
June 21, 2013

Thanks, Dennis, all set now.

Eric S
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 10, 2016

Hi everyone, you can now update your Atlassian account email address via https://id.atlassian.com/manage/change-email.

Like Tirumala likes this
19 votes
Eric Tucker June 12, 2014

2014 and this still isn't a feature. Unreal. Unable to change an email address in 2014.

-slow clap-

Bravo Atlassian. What's your excuse? It's too hard? It's so hard to have a user table with a primary key of ID that is a sequentially generated number and an email column that can be updated.

If your data model actually has the email address as the primary key then your DBA / devs need to be replaced.

Dave Liao June 19, 2015

Agreed!

Like Deleted user likes this
Alasdair Lumsden October 21, 2015

Absolutely agree - this is shocking and shatters a high degree of confidence in Atlasssian's products themselves.

Dominion March 1, 2016

It's almost like this isn't the 21st century ...

6 votes
Dave Liao June 22, 2015

This still isn't possible, as of two years later (June 2015). sad

Be sure to vote on the issue in Atlassian's JIRA project, under ticket ID-81 - it's been hanging around for a fair bit!

3 votes
hhung May 10, 2016

Hi everyone, you can now update your Atlassian account (formerly 'Atlassian ID') email address via https://id.atlassian.com/manage/change-email smile

1 vote
Ramon March 3, 2016

This still isn't possible, two years later (March 2016).  Really ? sad

1 vote
Cesar Sanvicente July 16, 2013

I need to change my email too, ... should I email sales@atlassian.com too ?

Dennis Kromhout van der Meer
Rising Star
Rising Star
July 16, 2013

Yes, please do!

0 votes
Angelos Vlavianos August 26, 2013

I will send as well !

Thanks!

0 votes
Robert Lauriston
Rising Star
Rising Star
June 21, 2013

I guess the answer is to post here and somebody from Atlassian will help you out?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events