Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I add products to my verified account?

Deleted user November 11, 2019

Hello guys

*Non-native speaker warning*

I'll just start with the process that we went through.

We bought Jira and Confluence and a week later Access all from the same account with the same billing info.

Then we verified the domain.

We setup Atlassian Access for Single-Sign-On functions but when we tried to set it up it said that the domain wasn't verified.

When I looked it up I noticed the following:

Annotation 2019-11-11 093500.jpg

My question is, how may I add Jira and confluence to the verified domain?

Thanks in advance

Lukas

2 answers

2 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Angélica Luz
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
November 11, 2019

Hi Lukas,

Thanks for reaching out to Atlassian Community!

It's possible to transfer products from an Organization that doesn't have a verified domain to another one.

Let's call Org A and Org B, following the order of the screenshots you added. 

Please, go to admin.atlassian.com and open the Org A. On the left sidebar, click on Settings > Details > Transfer products.

Once you click, on the other page you will see the option to Select destination, where you need to select the Org B. Then, just review and confirm.

Please, give it a try and let us know how it goes.

Regards,
Angélica

1 vote
Answer accepted
Dave Meyer
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
November 11, 2019

Hi @[deleted],

You can follow these instructions to transfer your products from the organization that was automatically created to the one that you have verified a domain for: https://confluence.atlassian.com/cloud/transfer-products-to-another-organization-967318518.html

Cheers,

Dave

Deleted user November 11, 2019

Thanks, guys

Turns out if I'd had spent more than 10 seconds to my search I'd had the answer 😁

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events