cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hi, i’m having issue to connect my account

Margaret Guning Anak Erin -
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
March 27, 2024

Hi i’m having issue to connect my account to Jira. And I don’t receive any email to verifying my account. I keep log in multiple time but still asking me to verify my account from my email but i didn’t receive any email. Can you help me on thisIMG_2427.png

1 answer

1 vote
Peter_DevSamurai
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
March 27, 2024

Hi @Margaret Guning Anak Erin - , 
It looks like there's an issue with verifying an email with Jira, as indicated by the message. This typically means that after multiple unsuccessful attempts to verify your account, Jira has temporarily locked the verification process to prevent abuse. Here’s what you can do:

- Check Your Email Inbox and Spam Folder: Sometimes, the verification email might have been redirected to your spam or junk folder. Make sure to check these folders in your email.

- Wait for the Lockout to Expire: Since it mentions that there have been too many attempts, it’s best to wait for a while before trying again. This lockout period is usually in place to prevent excessive traffic from repeated attempts and potential security concerns.

- Ensure Your Email Address Is Correct: Confirm that the email address you've provided to Jira is correct and that there are no typographical errors.

- Contact Jira Support: If the problem persists, reach out to Jira’s customer support for assistance. They might be able to help you bypass the issue or identify why the verification emails are not being sent or received.

Remember not to repeatedly try the verification process in quick succession, as this could extend the lockout period.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events