Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Enforce SSO and can't login anymore

Kazi Maina May 24, 2022
Hi Atlassian Support Team, 
Unfortunately I can't login anymore. I've configured SSO with Azure Active Directory but now I can't login anymore to the Admin Portal. 
I get the message: 

This sts.windows.net page can’t be found

No webpage was found for the web address: https://sts.windows.net//?SAMLRequest=

HTTP ERROR 404
Can you please help me?

2 answers

1 vote
Ivan June 7, 2023

Check if the correct URL is set in the correct field, I mixed up Entity ID and SSO URL, picture shows the correct setup

image.png

Dani Perez June 7, 2023

That's true. In my case, these values were mixed. Now I don't get the 404 error but the login does not work yet. I'm doing some tests and get back to you.

Dani Perez June 8, 2023

Now I get a different error:

access denied Invalid+thumbprint

¿?¿?

0 votes
Pedram Mireftekhari
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 30, 2022

Probably the configuration connecting to the Azure AD was done wrong. Do you have an internal Jira account to log in?

Dani Perez May 31, 2023

Hi,

I'm having this same issue and everything looks ok. Actually it works without enabling "enforce SSO".

Any idea?

Dani

Alex Ray January 4, 2024

Same issue here, it only breaks when I select the "force SSO" box on the authentication policy

Dani Perez January 8, 2024

Hi. In my case, the issue was that the settings were reversed: There are two URL to setup on the SSO configuration on the Jira side. I set the wrong values. Once I put each of them in the correct field, this issue was fixed.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events