Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Enforce SSO and can't login anymore

Traian Niculai April 5, 2022
Hi Atlassian Support Team, 
Unfortunately I can't login anymore. I've configured SSO with Azure Active Directory but now I can't login anymore to the Admin Portal. 
I get the message: 

This sts.windows.net page can’t be found

I'm the organization admin but I can't change anything in the configuration as I'm not able to login. 

I tried to remove de SSO from AAD, but it didn't work I am still not able to sign in with the administrator account.

I am writing this ticket from standard user account joined to the tenant for tests.

Can you please help?

Regards,
Traian

1 answer

1 vote
Shannon S
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 6, 2022

Hello Traian,

Good morning, and thank you for raising this on Atlassian Community. Our Access support team will need to assist you with this, so I raised a support ticket for you under your organization admin address and copied your secondary email address on it.

You can reply to our ticket from your primary email. We'll be in touch with you shortly!

Take care,

Shannon | Atlassian Community Support

Thomas April 13, 2022

Azure SSO Login Failed. Test in Azure Green. But now no Login possible.

Unfortunately, I can't login anymore. I've configured SSO with Azure Active Directory but now I can't login anymore to the Admin Portal.

This sts.windows.net page can’t be found / The Test in Azure was green.

No Admin Login is possible. Can i do something?

Need Help

Got same Problem.

Like Shannon S likes this
Shannon S
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 13, 2022

Hi @Thomas,

Our Access support team will need to assist you with this issue.

You can log a ticket with them from our Atlassian Support portal.

You don't need to log in to create the ticket, but you will want to provide the email address and SEN associated with your Access subscription. You can reply to support via email.

I couldn't find an account with your Community Support account, but let me know if you have any trouble raising that ticket.

Take care,

Shannon | Atlassian Community Support

Charles Chen June 28, 2022

Hi Shannon,

I am facing the same issue. 

Thanks!

Charles

Dani Perez May 31, 2023

Hi,

I'm having exactly this same issue. After enabling enforce SSO, 404 not found on sts.windows.net.

SAML configuration and SSO is done on Azure and it's working, if I don't check enforce SSO.

Dani

Shannon S
Atlassian Team
June 1, 2023

Hi @Dani Perez,

We can take a look for you. Please log a support ticket at Contact Atlassian Access support.

Thank you!

Shannon S | Atlassian Community support

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events