Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Enforce SSO and can't login anymore

julianhennig October 24, 2021
Hi Atlassian Support Team, 
unfortunatly I can't login anymore. I've configured SSO with Azure Active Directory but now I can't login anymore to the Admin Portal. 
I get the message: 

Hmm... we're having trouble logging you in. You'll need to talk to your organization admin - tell them we sent you, and that there appears to be an issue with the SAML public key used for your SAML single sign-on configuration.

I'm the organization admin but I can't change anything in the configuration as I'm not able to login. The only problem I can imagine is, that there is a space in public key I've added. 

Can you please help me?

2 answers

2 accepted

2 votes
Answer accepted
Jayant Suneja
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 24, 2021

Hi,

The error you notice is due to an incorrect certificate uploaded to SAML configuration at Atlassian organization.

For the next attempt to configure SAML, please make sure the certificate downloaded from Azure is the correct certificate before uploading to SAML configuration. 

One of the ways to ensure the certificate is by decoding the certificate here: https://www.sslshopper.com/certificate-decoder.html and confirming it displays:

Common Name: Microsoft Azure Federated SSO Certificate

Regards,
Jayant

Dani Perez May 31, 2023

Hi,

I'm having this same issue and the certificate is correct.

Any idea?

Thanks,

Dani

1 vote
Answer accepted
julianhennig October 24, 2021

Disabled SAML in Azure and could login again. 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events