Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Enable an account

I am a site admin and do not see the option for managed accounts in order to enable a disabled account.  Please help 

2 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted

Hi @Trena Norcia , 

Site admin is an admin permission that allows you to administer and see users within a specific cloud site, while the org admin permission allows you to see and administer all users from a determined domain(s). The org admins can see the Managed accounts page.

This is how it works today -- apparently, Atlassian is working in some changes, see the article https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Atlassian-Access-articles/Say-hi-to-our-new-user-admin-role/ba-p/1890277?utm_source=atlcomm&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=immediate_general_article&utm_content=topic

1 vote
Jimmy Seddon Community Leader Dec 12, 2021

Hello @Trena Norcia,

I believe all you should be looking for is the "Users" link in the left hand menu under User Management for your site.  From there you should be able to see all accounts and if they have site access or not which you should be able to grant/revoke by clicking on the "..." menu beside the user's name.

I hope that helps!

-Jimmy

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Atlassian Access

Atlassian Access Demo Q&A Recap

Hi Community! Thank you to all who joined our ongoing monthly Atlassian Access demo! We have an engaging group of attendees who asked many great questions. I’ll share a recap of frequently ask...

458 views 1 4
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you