cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Email Suppression for Secondary Account

Dan Radulescu
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
March 21, 2024

Our domain has been added to your suppression list due to the mailbox not being available when the registration link was sent: crayoncopilot.com

Best,

Dan R.

3 answers

1 vote
John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 21, 2024

Hi Dan - Welcome to the Atlassian Community!

Let me see if someone from Atlassian can come here. 

Perisic Nikola
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 21, 2024

It would be great if we would have the list of people from Atlassian community that are within the Atlassian team

0 votes
Andy Heinzer
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 21, 2024

Hi @Dan Radulescu 

I found there was a message sent to that address, however the SMTP server bounced that message with an error of:

550 5.4.1 Recipient address rejected: Access denied. [AM3PEPF0000A78D.eurprd04.prod.outlook.com 2024-03-20T12:58:08.003Z 08DC46A9D8C15B33]

That specific bounce message is known to be caused by an aggressive filtering setting within Outlook/Office365.  I have cleared the suppressions for that domain, but please see our guide in Unblocking Office365 emails for Atlassian Cloud - Atlassian Community  to prevent this happening again.

Thanks

Andy

0 votes
Perisic Nikola
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 21, 2024

Welcome to the community @Dan Radulescu 

This is in order to avoid any spam. Please raise a ticket for Atlassian to remove you from the suppression list.

Dan Radulescu
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
March 21, 2024

Hi Nikola,

It seems almost impossible to raise a ticket because I couldn't setup the account for first use. Can you provide a link please?

Perisic Nikola
Rising Star
Rising Star
March 21, 2024

Here is the link to the Atlassian support: https://support.atlassian.com/contact/#/, if you have trouble with this account, I'd suggest to make a temp one, reference yourself on the ticket, so Atlassian can take a look at it.

Perisic Nikola
Rising Star
Rising Star
March 21, 2024

Hello @Daniel , can you help us with this issue?

Daniel
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 21, 2024

I'm sorry but I am unable to help you. I think someone from the support team may be better suited. I don't really know anyone who works with this particular area. Maybe @Wayne Tombo can help and direct to an appropriate team?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events