Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Domains - Claim Accounts

Frank Bajic October 27, 2020

Hello,

We are in the process of setting and testing Atlassian products and I have added a TXT record to verify our domain. When asked to claim accounts it showed 57 accounts that can be claimed. 

For testing purposes, I've invited only a couple of colleagues, 6 of us in total. From what I understand from other questions, these accounts that can be claimed are Atlassian accounts.

How is it possible that there are 57 accounts that can be claimed? Even if someone used a fake address from our domain 57 is still quite excessive.

Thank you

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Yevgen Lasman
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 27, 2020

Atlassian Access will claim any Cloud account ever created with the domain you are verifying. So if you see 57 accounts, there is an "Export" button in the dialog which will give you a CSV will all account and applications they are accessing at the moment, which will give you better understanding who is that and what they use. I bet most of them will be Trello users, but they can also have their own Cloud products registered too.

Frank Bajic October 27, 2020

You're completely right, Trello was the culprit. Thank you

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events