Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Do you have non-profit pricing for Atlassian Access ?

Guillaume Lazzara July 10, 2018

Hello,

I would like to be able to use Stride with Atlassian Access for my non-profit organization. The only reason why I need Atlassian Cloud is the SAML Feature which could help me in providing a unified experience for my members.

Do you have non-profit pricing for Atlassian Access ?

Thanks !

2 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Guillaume Lazzara July 12, 2018

Here is the answer I got from the Customer Advocate team 

"Thanks for reaching out to us. We do not offer any non-profit or discounted prices for Atlassian Access. With the launch of Atlassian Access, pricing starts $3 per unique managed account per month for all customers, including academic and non-profit customers."

:(

0 votes
Josh Loe July 10, 2018

Guillaume,

Have you checked out Nonprofits Powered by Atlassian?  If Atlassian Access is not listed, your best bet would probably be to reach out to the Customer Advocate team to see if they would be able to provide pricing for your non profit organization.

- Josh Loe

Guillaume Lazzara July 11, 2018

Josh,

Thanks for your answer. Actually I went to that page but both Stride and Atlassian connect are not listed. I think the main reason is because they are part of Atlassian cloud products which seem to be excluded from the non-profit offer. :(

Josh Loe July 11, 2018

Guillaume,

Yes.  They are both fairly new products as well, so your best bet would be to contact the billing/customer advocate department to see if this is something they can provide to your non profit.  Make sure and post what you find here so that the community will be able to see it!

- Josh Loe

Guillaume Lazzara July 12, 2018

Here is the answer I got : 

"Thanks for reaching out to us. We do not offer any non-profit or discounted prices for Atlassian Access. With the launch of Atlassian Access, pricing starts $3 per unique managed account per month for all customers, including academic and non-profit customers."

:(

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events