Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Do we need Atlassian Access enabled in order to have the Last Active tracked in API and UI ?

sam saas November 29, 2020

I have an Organization with a verified domain.
I can see list of users on the UI and can fetch the managed accounts from this API : 
https://developer.atlassian.com/cloud/admin/organization/rest/api-group-orgs/#api-orgs-orgid-users-get

However I cannot find the last_active field in the response from the API and also in the UI the Last Active field is marked as unavailable.

In order to have this field populated with the last active date, is it required that I have Atlassian Access enabled ?

Snapshot of the UI : 

Screenshot 2020-11-30 at 12.30.59 PM.png

Snapshot of the response from the API : Screenshot 2020-11-30 at 12.33.57 PM.png

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Daniel Ebers
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 5, 2020

Hi Sam,

at least I can confirm you do not need an Atlassian Access subscription to read "Last Active".

On a very similar setup as yours I can see for some users "Last Active", for others don't.
Probably this is not available for users that were inactive for a very long time, before the feature was introduced at all or some other circumstance where I do not see a pattern.

Cheers,
Daniel

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events