Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

De-activate account

Katlyn Cooper April 28, 2021

I want to de-activate my Atlassian account without de-activating my trello account. Is this possible? I don't want to be charged after my atlassian trial is up.

1 answer

0 votes
Brant Schroeder
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 28, 2021

@Katlyn Cooper Welcome to the community.

You do not need to deactivate your Atlassian account.  You can just go into your account and change your plan to free.  You can change the plan by going to settings > billing > manage.  

Katlyn Cooper April 29, 2021

Thanks @Brant Schroeder 

Any idea where I can find Settings > Billing >Manage? I see Profile & Visibility, Email, Security, Account Preferences, Connected Apps, and Products. Under none of these have I been able to find anything related to BIlling. 

Does Atlassian have a support line? 

Brant Schroeder
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 29, 2021

@Katlyn Cooper 

You need to select the product you want to change the billing on.  Once you are in the product they in the upper right hand corner you will see settings then billing and you can manage it there.  You will need to do that for all the products that you have a free trail on. 

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events