Correct recovery code is not allowing me to access Bitbucket

Deleted user November 13, 2019

Cannot access Bitbucket after correct recovery code or with verification code is entered. An error is displayed on screen saying " Oops, that didn't work. Try that again in a moment."

Then the mouse pointer circulates and never stops. 

The browser am using is Microsoft Edge. 

PSX_20191113_181546.jpg

2 answers

0 votes
Deleted user November 15, 2019

Smartlock Google access was blocked from my office machine and so is the issue. 

Fixed. Closed. 

0 votes
Vickey Palzor Lepcha
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 13, 2019

I don't think there is any other way to access your account if your recovery code is not working .

I doubt changing browser would change anything .

But try Chrome for the revolving issue.

Deleted user November 13, 2019

I was able to successfully logged in to bitbucket outside my office machine. 

This issue is within my office desk machine but however, my colleague is able to login successful from his office desk.

The IT team confirmed we both are under same liverage access to bitbucket and Atlassian. So no sure why my account is facing this issue neither does IT.

I tried to login from my colleague machine and still had the issue. 

Vickey Palzor Lepcha
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 13, 2019

Try clearing browser cache - complete history , that is all I can say as of now. ;-)

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events