Cannot Re-add User

Juergen January 18, 2022

I get the following error message after re-adding a user:

"We were unable to send any invites because one or more accounts you invited are deactivated. Remove these accounts from your invite and try again."

I added a user. Removed the user and tried to re-add the user. the user is not in my list of users, not in the list of invited users.

Any advice?

1 answer

1 vote
Angélica Luz
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 19, 2022

Hello @Juergen,

Welcome to the Atlassian Community!

When this message appears, it means that the user’s account has been deactivated by the Organization administrator.

Checking the details of your site, I can see that your domain is verified, so if you are inviting a user from the same domain, you need to reach out to the Org admin for them to reactivate the account.

Note that, I’m saying for you to contact them because I already confirmed that you are not the Org admin on the organization that the domain was verified, which means that you won’t be able to manage and reactivate the account.

Since the community is public, I won’t share any private information like the site and the name of the administrator, but since they are from the same domain as you, you can check internally in your company to find who is responsible for that.

After you find the Org admin, you can share these steps for them to reactivate the account and for you to be able to invite them to your site:

Kind regards,
Angélica

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
FREE
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events