cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't add Jira Software to my account

Dilina G
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
February 28, 2024

Hi,

When I try to add jira to my account it ask my site name and when I answer and hit "Go to Jira" button it gives this error,

Something went wrong on our end. Please try again. If this keeps happening, contact support. (Issue ID for Atlassian use: dfad331c69434073bac45946ae3b5f92)

I tried multiple browsers but couldn't figure out why this is happening. I tried contacting the support using the contact support link but it also ask my site name. since I cannot create one not sure what to doJIRA-Error.PNG

1 answer

1 vote
Joseph Chung Yin
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 28, 2024

@Dilina G -

Welcome to the community.  Based on your screen capture, you will need to contact Atlassian Support by clicking on the blue "Contact Support" link for further assistance.  Or contacting them by using https://support.atlassian.com.

It could be something going on on Atlassian side which the operations are not working properly.

One other thing, you can just wait for a few hours and try the operation again.  I would also try it in a incognito browser session too to ensure there is no local browser cache is causing the problem.

Hope this helps.

Best, Joseph Chung Yin

Jira/JSM Functional Lead, Global Technology Applications Team

Viasat Inc.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events