Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can multiple organizations share one atlassian access

jiayi jiang February 21, 2022

I have a problem. Please see the following:

One company a uses a JIRA cloud. Their JIRA organization is a, while another company B also uses a JIRA cloud. Their JIRA organization is B. can organization a and organization B share an atlas access

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Pramodh M
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 21, 2022

@jiayi jiang 

Multiple Sites can use single Atlassian Access

Multiple Organizations cannot use single Atlassian Access

Atlassian Access is bound to Org

4.png

Thanks

I have learned that under multiple organizations (for example, two organizations), it is necessary to create two atlas access, Atlas access-a management company a, Atlas access-b management company B, and Atlas access-a and Atlas access-b have no relationship

@Pramodh M 
What is the site? Look at the figure below. Please tell me which is the site

123.png

Pramodh M
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 21, 2022

yiyi.atlassian.net is one site under yiyi Organization

jiangiy is another site unde rjiangiy Organization

You need to have two sites under one Org

Something like below for example

5.png

@Pramodh M 

I want to create multiple sites under one organization. How do I create them? Do you have relevant documents

Pramodh M
Community Leader
Community Leader
February 21, 2022

@jiayi jiang 

Here

6.png

@Pramodh M 

Under an organization a, there are two sites, site B and site C, which share an atlas access. This is the background.

My question:

There are 5000 accounts under site B, using JIRA products + conference products

There are 200 accounts under site C, using JIRA products + conference products

These 5200 accounts do not conflict or duplicate.

How does atlas access charge? Charge according to 5200 people?

Pramodh M
Community Leader
Community Leader
February 21, 2022

Yes, You need to buy 5200 User licenses to use Atlassian Access

Its unique user account that is considered when using Access

jiayi jiang February 22, 2022

@Pramodh M 

There are two sites under organization a, site a and site B. This is the background.

Please see the figure below

Is the content I want to pay as follows:

1. Atlas access costs

2. Fees for JIRA and confluence under site a

3. Fees for JIRA and confluence under site B

Three together is the fee I have to pay?

2.png

Pramodh M
Community Leader
Community Leader
February 22, 2022

@jiayi jiang 

How can I make it clear that under organization if you have Atlassian access it applies to all the products under that org and license counts for unique users

Let me know if you have any queries

jiayi jiang February 22, 2022

@Pramodh M 

I can't express clearly. I'm reorganizing. I use both JIRA and conference. This is the background.

What I want to ask is that I paid for Atlas access. Do I still need to pay for JIRA and conference?

At present, the company is still investigating products. I want to know more details.

Pramodh M
Community Leader
Community Leader
February 22, 2022

Yes @jiayi jiang 

You would need to buy Jira and Confluence, the current Atlassian access is sufficient configure it with multiple Jira sites and confluence under an organisation

Thanks

Pramodh M
Community Leader
Community Leader
February 23, 2022

Please mark the answer as accepted @jiayi jiang 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events