Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Can I claim accounts under my verified domain without costs and without using Atlassian Access?

Hello Community and Support,

With the coming account mergers of Atlassian and Trello accounts, our organization has recently verified the domain of our email accounts with Atlassian.  I am now looking at claiming 12 accounts that use the domain name.

Can I claim accounts under my verified domain without costs and without using Atlassian Access?

Thanks in advance,

Tony

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted

Yes, as long as you do not subscribe to Atlassian Access. Atlassian Access gives you the security feature but if you just wanted to manage and claim the account under your company domain and you don't need Atlassian Access security features such as SAML, you can do that as well.

The steps to sign up to Atlassian Access are:

1. Create Organization
  2. Claim Domain
  3. Subscribe to Atlassian Access

So all you need to do is stop at step 2. But keep in mind that, you can only manage the accounts under your domain, nothing more than that.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Atlassian Access

See Atlassian Access in action - Live Demo

Did you know Atlassian Access offers more than SAML single sign-on for Atlassian cloud products, like Jira and Confluence? Whether you're just starting to plan for your organization or in the pr...

98 views 0 3
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you