Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Azure AD sync options

Kamil Sochacki July 26, 2022

Hi,

Is Azure AD sync options available for all Atlassian plan or only in enterprise?

Set up user syncing | Atlassian Support | Atlassian Documentation

Best regars,

KS

2 answers

1 accepted

2 votes
Answer accepted
Heather Ronnebeck
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 26, 2022

Hi and welcome to the community. 

Atlassian Access is used to sync between Azure AD and Atlassian products. It is available on the Standard, Premium and Enterprise plans for your products. 

Atlassian Access is a separate product that will need its own licensing. It is needed however if you want to sync your AD to their products.

I hope this helps.

Kamil Sochacki July 26, 2022

Hi, thanks for quick feedback. Unfortunatelly this option is not available. Atlassian access trial license is active, and all was configured via official documentation: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/azure/active-directory/saas-apps/atlassian-cloud-tutorial Any tips?

Kamil Sochacki July 28, 2022

@Heather Ronnebeck do you have any tips? As I've checked probably I don't have Azure AD sync options available because I try this option in Cloud version of Jira/Confluence. Also most plugins with specific mapping (more that only users/security group) is for Server/Data Center version

Ashwini_More _miniOrange November 1, 2022

Hi Kamil,

This is Ashwini from miniOrange, one of the top vendors on Atlassian Marketplace.

I would like to suggest our Jira Cloud SCIM/ User Provisioning App.

The app supports SCIM Synchronisation from Azure AD for users and groups. You can reduce Jira administration efforts by managing all users and groups through Azure AD.

The app supports all Jira cloud plans.

You can evaluate the app from Atlassian Marketplace or reach out to us here to book a call with our technical product experts.

0 votes
Katarzyna Szumilas_Deviniti_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
November 2, 2022

Hi @Kamil Sochacki

Do you look for Azure AD -Jira user provisioning solution or would you rather sync user properties (department, employee ID, manager etc.) from Active Directory to Jira?

When it comes to the second use case, Azure AD Attributes for Jira, the application developed by my team, can help you. It synchronizes user attributes based on name, UPN, mail, or alternate email and displays them on Issue and Request views in Jira Cloud. It can also populate user properties directly to custom fields so it can be used in automatic processes.

If that sounds interesting to you, do not hesitate to test the app or book a free demo session via Calendly.

Best regards,
Kasia

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events