Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Azure AD SAML SSO login with Atlassian Access

Vishwanath.Ligade January 31, 2024

Hi,

I did the Atlassian Access and Azure AD SAML SSO User provisioning a couple of days ago. My User provisioning from Azure AD to Atlassian works and it syncs correctly. However, I have noticed that , the users do not get the SSO login screen when I ask them to log out and try to login again in a incognito window. But, when I add the same users also in my Atlassian Access Authentication Policy from Security > Authentication Policies , only then the SSO is enabled for them, and they get the SSO login screen. I am not sure if this is how it is supposed to be normally "enforced". Or if there is a way that it happens automatically ?

Regards,
Vish

1 answer

0 votes
Abhishek Jain
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 25, 2024

Hi Vishwanath,

You will need to put your users to a sso-enforced authentication policy to have the sso login work for them. 

You can link the domain to your Identity provider so that whenever a new user is added to your organisation they are then automatically moved to the sso-enforced authentication policy.

Thanks,

Abhishek

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events