Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Atlassian account verification email not received

Piero Castro August 18, 2020

Hello, I cannot receive the verification email, I have created an account with this email [Removed by moderators], this is a corporate domain of its own, and it has a mail filter, if there is no blocking on your part, I would be grateful if you could mention which domains I should add so that I can receive these verification emails.

Thanks for the help

8 answers

1 accepted

Comments for this post are closed

Community moderators have prevented the ability to post new answers.

Post a new question

1 vote
Answer accepted
Angélica Luz
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
August 19, 2020

Hello Piero,

Thank you for reaching out to Atlassian Community!

I searched for bounces and blocks for the email you mentioned and also for the entire domain, but there is nothing blocking the notifications on our side.

Please, whitelist our domains and IPs and check if you will receive the notifications:

If you have any other questions regarding this matter, please let us know.

Regards,
Angélica

Muhammad Kashif Khan July 8, 2021

I also have the same problem. Trying to set up a new Jira account for my work but not receiving the verification email. my email is [Removed by moderators]

Angélica Luz
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 8, 2021

Hello @Muhammad Kashif Khan,

Welcome to Community!

Checking your email here, there were two bounces due to the following error:

550: 550 Invalid recipient ...@... (#5.1.1)

Both were removed and the notifications should be delivered now.

Please, take your time to test and let us know how it goes.

Kind regards,
Angélica

Like Muhammad Kashif Khan likes this
Muhammad Kashif Khan July 31, 2021

Hi @Angélica Luz ,

Thank you so much for your kind support. Yes it is working now.

Same issue coming with my colleagues,  email id are

1- [Removed by moderators]

2- [Removed by moderators]

Please can you check his id also.

Thanks and appreciated 

Angélica Luz
Atlassian Team
August 2, 2021

Hello @Muhammad Kashif Khan,

I’m glad that it’s working again!

Regarding your colleagues' email addresses, there were bounces as well due to the same error:

550 Invalid recipient (#5.1.1)

550: 550 Invalid recipient ...@... (#5.1.1)

Kind regards,
Angélica

Muhammad Kashif Khan August 2, 2021

Thank you so much for your support. His id also working now

0 votes
Johannes Welebil January 10, 2022

Hi @Angélica Luz we have the same problem with a new user in our company. The email is [Removed by moderators]. THX

Angélica Luz
Atlassian Team
January 10, 2022

Hello @Johannes Welebil,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community!

The email address was on the suppression list due to the following error:

550: 550 5.4.1 Recipient address rejected: Access denied. AS({hex}) [DB5EUR01FT013.eop-EUR01.prod.protection.outlook.com] 

I removed this bounce and the notifications should work now.

Kind regards,
Angélica

0 votes
Elijah Lopez January 5, 2022

Hey @Angélica Luz I have the same issue. Can you check [Removed by moderators]?

Angélica Luz
Atlassian Team
January 5, 2022

Hi @Elijah Lopez,

Welcome to the Community!

There was a bounce on the email address due to the following error:

550: 550 5.4.1 Recipient address rejected: Access denied. AS({hex}) [MW2NAM04FT033.eop-NAM04.prod.protection.outlook.com]

I removed it and it should work now.

Kind regards,
Angélica

0 votes
Nicolas Steck Salgado November 19, 2021

@Angélica Luz

Hey, I have the same issue trying to join Jira, the verification mail never arrives, could you help me?

Angélica Luz
Atlassian Team
November 19, 2021

Hello @Nicolas Steck Salgado,

Welcome to the Community!

There was a bounce on your email address:

550: 550-5.1.1 The email account that you tried to reach does not exist. Please try 550-5.1.1 double-checking the recipient's email address for typos or 550-5.1.1 unnecessary spaces. Learn more at 550 5.1.1 https://support.google.com/mail/?p=NoSuch... - gsmtp

I removed it and the notifications should work now.

Kind regards,
Angélica

0 votes
Zachary Lewis November 10, 2021

@Angélica Luz A couple of users from my organization haven't been able to receive the verification email.

[Removed by moderators]

Any ideas why? 

Angélica Luz
Atlassian Team
November 10, 2021

Hi @Zachary Lewis 

Welcome to the Atlassian Community!

Both email addresses were on the suppression list due to the following errors:

550: 550 5.4.1 Recipient address rejected: Access denied. AS({hex}) [DM6NAM04FT066.eop-NAM04.prod.protection.outlook.com]
550: 550 5.4.1 Recipient address rejected: Access denied. AS({hex}) [MW2NAM04FT068.eop-NAM04.prod.protection.outlook.com]

I removed the bounces and the verification email should be delivered now.

Kind regards,
Angélica

0 votes
Megan Unzelman November 7, 2021

@Angélica Luz  I am also having the same problem, trying to create an account through my employer and unable to receive any verification emails (confluence and Jira). Could you assist with email [Removed by moderators]. 

Angélica Luz
Atlassian Team
November 8, 2021

Hi @Megan Unzelman,

There was a bounce on the email address, that's why the notification was not delivered:

550: 550 #5.1.0 Address rejected.

I removed it and it should work now.

Kind regards,
Angélica

Like Megan Unzelman likes this
0 votes
Hitesh Soni October 25, 2021

Hi @Angélica Luz , I also have the same problem. Trying to set up a new Jira account for my work but have not received the verification email.

Angélica Luz
Atlassian Team
October 25, 2021

Hi @Hitesh Soni,

I checked your email address on our tools and it didn't return any blocks or bounces that we can remove from our side.

Further checking, it shows this block on your side:

550 {base64} Blocked - see https://www.spamcop.net/bl.shtml?a.b.c.d. - https://community.mimecast.com/docs/DOC-1369#550 [Nzva1E4VPEi6JWV2cZPBZg.uk221]

In this case, it would be necessary to whitelist our domains and IPs and confirm with your IT department what may be blocking our notifications.

Kind regards,
Angélica

0 votes
cirospaciari April 6, 2021

@Angélica Luz I have i not receiving any email for [removed by administrators] and i cannot access my account, i cant even open a support ticket without login! how can i receive the verification email in my [removed by administrators] email?

Angélica Luz
Atlassian Team
April 6, 2021

Hello @cirospaciari

Welcome to Atlassian Community!

Checking your email on our tools and there was a bounce due to the following error:

550 5.1.1 The email account that you tried to reach does not exist. Please try double-checking the recipient's email address for typos or unnecessary spaces. Learn more at https://support.google.com/mail/?p=NoSuchUser q25-v6si5690394edi.5 - gsmtp 

I removed the bounce and it should work now.

Please, take your time to test and let us know it goes.

Kind regards,
Angélica

Like cirospaciari likes this
cirospaciari April 6, 2021

@Angélica Luz  now i get the verification code and can login! thanks!

Like Angélica Luz likes this

Comments for this post are closed

Community moderators have prevented the ability to post new answers.

Post a new question

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events