Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Atlassian Companion not installing

Lillian Shibata-Salley October 24, 2019

Got a new work laptop and trying to load Companion addon but it doesn't load. Any suggestions? 

1 answer

0 votes
Sloan N_ B_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 24, 2019

Hi @Lillian Shibata-Salley 

Is it a Linux, Mac or Windows notebook? Are you getting any error messages?

Make sure your work hasn't restricted software installations on your notebook. If it is the case, you probably need to ask the IT of your work.

Best Regards
Nick

Thanks for your quick response -Windows notebook and no error message at all. I just installed Visio so no restrictions.

Sloan N_ B_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 24, 2019

Try again and restart the notebook, then download the latest version of the Companion from https://confluence.atlassian.com/doc/atlassian-companion-app-release-notes-958455712.html and try again.

Thanks - tried it and now when I open it, it shows up in my Task Manager 2x for a second and disappears and nothing happens - I uninstalled and reinstalled, restarted as well.

I went ahead and created a support ticket. Thanks for trying!

Sloan N_ B_
Rising Star
Rising Star
October 24, 2019

You are welcome. That's what the community is for. :)

Like Lillian Shibata-Salley likes this

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events