Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Atlassian Access and multiple organizations

Tom Braat November 3, 2022

Hi Community,

We are considering adopting Atlassian Access to benefit from centralized governance, and manage all our Atlassian cloud products from 1 Access instance. 

In current situation I have different Atlassian organizations with multiple sites and products. Should I first merge these organizations before I can work with one centralized Atlassian Access?

Thanks!

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Mayur Jadhav
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 3, 2022

Hello @Tom Braat ,

Hope you are doing great!!

I have come across same scenario where we had multiple sites and organizations and main one has already implemented the Atlassian Access.

I would still recommend you merge or move the sites to one actual organization and then implement the centralized the Atlassian Access.

Hope this helps!!

Regards,
Mayur

Tom Braat November 3, 2022

Hi @Mayur Jadhav

Thanks! Is it true that I will then end-up with multiple sites, containing different products under 1 organization, right?

So org. A (destination organization) remains the organization. The others organizations will become sites under organization A?

thanks!

Mayur Jadhav
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 3, 2022

That's correct. I think you need to raise support ticket with Atlassian to enable the site move options i think by default i.e disabled.

Like Tom Braat likes this

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events