Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Atlassian Access Vs. Main Users

GCC Consultants June 19, 2023
e have a question on Atlassian access users calculations from our Client  . We need to know what number of users to propose , As per my knowledge that it needs to be = the sum of all users on Atlassian (if a user using both Jira and Confluence considered 1 users for Access)  , but our client has below main licenses
  • Jira Software 150 users
  • Confluence 50 users
  • Jira Service Management 50 agents
what should be Atlassian Access number of users ? as we also know that Jira Service Management has unlimited number of users/requesters , will this change users assumptions of Atlassian Access ?

4 answers

4 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Casey
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 21, 2023

If you will choose annual billing, you will be quoted for the 101-200 user tier.

1 vote
Answer accepted
John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 19, 2023

Hi @GCC Consultants  - Welcome to the Atlassian Community!

It is the UNIQUE set of Atlassian users in your instance. If all 150 Jira Software Users are also Confluence Users and JSM Agents, then that's your total. But if any of the Confluence users or Agents do not have a JSW license, then you need to add those people on top of the 150. 

Helena Palys October 10, 2023

Question, Egz.I have 150 Jira users but 100 Atlassian access? what happens for those 50 users? 

0 votes
Answer accepted
neela peela June 19, 2023

In your instance, it is the UNIQUE set of Atlassian users. That is your total if all 150 users of the Jira software are also JSM agents and Confluence users. But you must also include any Confluence users or Agents who lack a JSW licence in addition to the 150.

0 votes
Answer accepted
GCC Consultants June 19, 2023

Please i need your feedback if you know on this.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events