Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Atlassian Access - Sync from AD specific group AND auto disable

Good day,

We are using Atlassian cloud.

We are using Atlassian Access. We want to sync users from AAD (Azure AD) but only which belongs to specif group. But we also want that if user is disabled in AAD - it would also be disabled in Atlassian.

We have successfully configured sync from specific AAD group. but how to make automatic disable?

1 answer

0 votes
Jimmy Seddon Community Leader Sep 23, 2019

Hi @Martynas Ramanauskas,

We are also using Atlassian Access with Azure AD.  I'm pretty sure this is 100% handled on the AD side of things and it just works when user provisioning has been setup correctly.  Our IT team manages our Azure Active directory and they set it up with a specific set of groups to share with Atlassian Access.  We recently had a user leave the company and there was nothing I was required to do as their account was disabled as soon as our IT team disabled the account in AD.

If this isn't happening for you, what you may want to try doing is disabling the sync on the Azure AD side of things and restarting it again, per the troubleshooting steps outlined here:

https://confluence.atlassian.com/cloud/user-provisioning-959305316.html

I hope that helps!

-Jimmy

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Atlassian Access

We're launching improved navigation for admins

Hi Atlassian Community, My name is Avni Barman and I am a Product Manager on the Atlassian Access team! One of my top priorities is to help make the administrator's life easier through improved pro...

664 views 0 9
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you