Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Atlassian Access, Pricing - 1000 Users in the Active Directory, but only 20 Users use BitBucket.

Rodion Alukhanov October 26, 2021

I am evaluating BitBucket Cloud for our organisation (it will be the only Atlassian Cloud product). We are about to sync Active Directory user database with BitBucket. I am not sure about the pricing. 

We have 1000 users in the AD database. But only about 20 software developers need BitBucket access. How does Atlassian Access count billable users? I would like to avoid a bill for 1000 users, while only 20 are actually using Atlassian Cloud products.

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Jimmy Seddon
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 31, 2021

Hi @Rodion Alukhanov,

I'm pretty sure there within your Atlassian Organization, once you have enabled Atlassian Access there are groups to control the billable vs non-billable users.

So in your case it would be possible to limit the billable users to only those accessing BitBucket.

However, it's also worth noting that anyone added to the non-billable group would also not benefit from the capabilities you get with Access such as SSO authentication until you added them at a later date.

I hope that helps answer your question!

-Jimmy

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events