Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Atlassian Access Authentication Policies

Randy Miotke October 15, 2020

I would like to enable SSO for a small subset of accounts in my organization. My understanding is that the Authentication Policies section of the Access admin site will allow me to do this.

Looking at the Atlassian documentation, I see that Atlassian Access should have Authentication Policies available under the  security menu item. However, I don't see it there. It looks like this feature may have been recently released. So maybe this isn't available to  all organizations at this time? I verified the domain in August but just subscribed to "Access" October 7.  

Does anyone have any insights? Many thanks.

1 answer

1 accepted

2 votes
Answer accepted
Narmada Jayasankar
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 15, 2020

Hi Randy,

We are rolling out the Authentication policies feature in 2 phases. Phase 1 targets new organization created after October 2020. In Phase 2 we will make the feature available to Organizations that were created before October 2020. Our ETA for Phase 2 is 2021 H1. 

Thank you,

Narmada Jayasankar

Principal Product Manager

Atlassian Access

Lan Dang (Tyme) November 10, 2020

Hi @Narmada Jayasankar , my organizations was created in 2017 but we didn't register Atlassian Access yet. If we register Atlassisan Access now, is this feature available on my organization?

Sandy
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 14, 2021

Hi @jflnet @Randy Miotke most organizations should have authentication policies now! If you have Atlassian Access, you should see it in admin.atlassian.com under Security > Authentication policies. You can learn more about this feature on the Access product guide. Hope this is helpful!

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events