ADFS / SSO for BitBucket

I read in a support post of november 8. the SSO integration of Atlassian Identity mgt with your own identity store (in this case ADFS) is "coming soon" for the BitBucket cloud version. (https://confluence.atlassian.com/cloud/security-with-identity-manager-938859736.html)

When can I expect the functionality to be available?

1 answer

1 accepted

0 vote

Hi Maxime! We don't have an ETA for it yet. My recommendation would be to watch https://blog.bitbucket.org/ to get our updates :)

Hope that helps :)

Ana

Hi Ana, I know we're supposed to be watching the BitBucket blog for updates. But since it has been 5 months and some of us are blocked from adopting Atlassian until Identity Manager with BitBucket goes live - do you have any updates? *hope hope hope*

Hi Eric, the team continues working towards Identity Manager for Bitbucket Cloud) but I'm afraid there are no final dates yet. We’ll be sure to announce when it becomes available!

Thanks for your support!

Ana

Suggest an answer

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

Badges are a great way to show off community activity, whether you’re a newbie or a Champion.

Learn more
Community showcase
Published Jun 05, 2018 in Atlassian Access

[now available] Atlassian Access: Company wide-visibility, control & security

Hi all! I'm Kim and I'm on the product marketing team for Atlassian Access (fka Identity Manager). Today, I'm really excited to share that Atlassian Access is now generally available for purchase! At...

291 views 4 7
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you