cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Structure replacing Tempo

Sadeesh Narendran
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 14, 2021

Hi All,

I had been using Tempo plugin for long time for timesheets and other worklog report. Currently we ran out of Tempo, hence I am currently using structure for whatever I had been doing using Tempo. Only concern is it difficult to segregate worklogs when two engineers add worklog on same ticket.

I am trying to advice engineers to only log work in their respective ticket, if they have a contribution on same ticket asking them to create subtask and add worklog.

Any suggestion! Opening it for discussion

Thanks

Sadeesh N

1 comment

Stepan Kholodov _ALM Works_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
August 16, 2021

Hello Sadeesh,

It is possible to see in a structure the work logged on a single issue by several users. You can either:
- add the Work Logged column and set it to show logged work of a particular user in a particular time period. You can find more about this column in our wiki
- use the combination of the Attribute grouper and the Formula column to see all users who worked on tasks in the structure and their individual logged work. This method is described in our wiki as well. Please note - it only works in Structure version 7.0 and higher.

I hope this helps. If you need further assistance with this, please reach out to us directly at support.almworks.com

Best regards,
Stepan Kholodov
ALM Works

Like Dave Rosenlund likes this

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events