Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I WANT TO DELETE MY ACCOUNT THAT I MADE RIGHT NOW

Abhishek Birdi July 15, 2021

HI I WANT TO DELETE MY ACCOUT 

2 comments

• Your Atlassian Account is listed as the primary billing and technical contact for the following active sites: nikhil-grazit.atlassian.net.

Hi , i want to delete my free account but i am not able to delete my account , please help.

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 15, 2021

You cannot delete an account that is responsible for ownership of one or more Cloud sites.  Atlassian cannot have unowned services, it's illegal in a lot of places.

Go to one of the applications under nikhil-grazit.atlassian.net, log in with this account you want to delete, and hit the admin cog at the top right, selecting Billing (I go this way because I have many Atlassian accounts and sometimes land in the wrong place.  This route helps me stick with the account I want to be working with)

Click on the "products" tab at the top.  You now have two options.

1. Name someone else as the owner and remove yourself.  Click "billing details" on the left, and you'll be able to add new contacts if you need them, and remove your own.  You will not be able to remove yourself if you are the only owner - there has to be at least one owner.

2. Kill the systems.  Click on "manage subscriptions" and work through the list, using the ... to the bottom right of each subscription panel, it has a "delete" option in it.  Once that's done, go back to the billing/tech contacts and you'll be able to remove yourself (although with no systems existing any more, I'm not sure you need to)

Once you are no longer named, you can then go back to id.atlassian.com and trigger the account deletion.

Note that deleting subscriptions takes a while to propogate outside the site admin, if you do delete the systems, don't bother to try the account deletion for a couple of hours.

Like Liam Green likes this

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events