Is there a way to see all the Kudos given across our organisation?

Liam Bos
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
July 27, 2023

Hi there, I want to be able to see a total overview of the kudos given to team members across all aspects of the Atlas site, similar to how I can see all of our projects and goals. This will help us more formally recognise our team at events and company meetings. so in essense

Can I see the total Kudos given to a certain team?

Can I see the kudos given to another team member?

Can I see the kudos given by a team member to others?

2 answers

4 votes
Marc Roberts February 20, 2024

I'm really interested in this, even via API. It's hard to encourage people to give kudos because no one sees when other people are giving it, which imo would encourage them to give their own.

Can it go into the regular update stream as well, perhaps?

I also want to use the kudos as part of someone's regular check-ins so summaries on teams and individuals would be great.

Bonus points for making it available via API / webhooks so we can share the messages elsewhere as well!

Svetlin February 23, 2024

Exactly my line of thinking too. 

Like Marc Roberts likes this
2 votes
Anish Deena
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
August 1, 2023

Hi @Liam Bos , 

Great to hear that. Yeah this is something we want to get to, a kudos wall. How would you use it at your meetings specifically? 

You can see the kudos someone gave/received, by heading to their profile's kudos section but this won't be filtered by team. Will share this feedback with the team 

Thanks and welcome to our community :) 

Liam Bos
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
August 6, 2023

Hi Anish, we would like to display all the kudos given in a specific period (all for July as an example) so people can view the interactions between team members and gain greater visibility over what is happening and what we are celebrating. At the moment, it is difficult from an admin perspective to have this view, and some kudos may go unnoticed or recognised if it stays siloed between 1:1 communications.

Like Svetlin likes this
Svetlin November 28, 2023

Why are we not able to see other users Kudo points in the Atlassian Community?

I too find it a bit frustrating that I am unable to see the Kudos other users earned. I think the Kudos are also as good of an indicator as all other awards, e.g. badges, certifications, etc. 

@Anish Deena , can you tell us a bit more about it, is this a design decision, or otherwise why is it setup like this if not?

Like # people like this
Sean Moran
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
April 23, 2024

@Anish Deena Is there an update on this by any chance?

Like Svetlin likes this
Svetlin June 11, 2024

@Anish Deena I am also curious :) 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events