How does the no update feature work?

Jennifer Rudd
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
March 5, 2024

On the home page, there is data to show "no updates" projects.

I have a project which last had an update 7d ago (on a Tuesday), so the new update to keep it weekly is expected today. This project does not show in "no updates". 

I have another project which was showing in "no updates", which was updated today, but is still showing here. 

Our schedule of updates is weekly on Fridays. 

Based on this, I think what this section is actually showing is;

"projects which did not have an update on the last weekly cycle of Mon-Fr". Meaning even updating it now will not remove it from the "no updates" section, and explains why a project due it's next weekly update won't show, because it did have one last week. 

Is this correct?

1 answer

1 vote
Zoey Wang
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 14, 2024

Hi @Jennifer Rudd 

What you mentioned here is correct.

"projects which did not have an update on the last weekly cycle of Mon-Fr". Meaning even updating it now will not remove it from the "no updates" section, and explains why a project due it's next weekly update won't show, because it did have one last week.

The Project homepage displays activities that happened in the cycle of Monday to Friday of last week no matter whether any updates are made the week after or now.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events