How can I migrate Atlas projects from the sandbox to production?

Jessica Wernham May 18, 2023

We are piloting Atlas in our sandbox and we are creating about 80 projects.  How can we migrate these projects from the sandbox to our production instance once the pilot is complete? I see that we can export them as a CSV file, but can they be imported to prod?

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Mark
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 21, 2023

Hi Jessica,

We don't currently have a simple way to migrate Atlas projects and goals from one instance to another - apologies for the additional effort that this may cause you. As you suggest, the most natural next step for us will be to allow importing from csv, which is in our backlog and will hopefully be a feature that we add at some point in the future.

Andrej Freeze greenique
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 21, 2023

Hey @Mark 

any news on this feature? We're currently in a very similar situation and we would love to keep the old updates and projects of the testing site.

Cheers

Andrej

Mark
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
August 27, 2023

Hi Andrej,

No updates yet I'm afraid - we'll definitely share with the community when we do have a feature like this ready though.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events