Do atlas project followers need atlas product access

J Conners October 6, 2023

I just want to set up weekly email updates to stakeholders for the project. If I want to add followers to the project do they also need to have atlas product access? They are not contributors. Can't they just get the weekly email update?

2 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Ge
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 18, 2023

Hi @J Conners ,

Thanks for reaching out! You should be able to add an email address to the input field when adding a following (unless your admin disabled it). Once added, they'll get access to Atlas and they'll start getting weekly digest emails as followers 

Regards

Ge

0 votes
Stephen Wright _Elabor8_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 6, 2023

Hi @J Conners 

Usually, you need product access to utilise its features - much like notifications in Jira.

But this is a relatively new product - so I'd recommend testing this and seeing what happens - could you use a test email, or another member of your team, to see if they receive the updates?

Ste

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events