Custom View

Ryan Boyd
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
February 29, 2024

I'm working to take a custom view by team and embed it into a Confluence page. However, when I embed that link in Confluence it strips out the custom fields or attributes from Atlas and only shows project, status, due date.

1. Is that expected?
  2. Is there a way to work around it?

I'm trying to get everyone on a single page that shows projects and how they map to company goals. Without it, there's a lot of clicking in to do the same thing.

1 answer

1 accepted

2 votes
Answer accepted
Nicole Schwartz
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
February 29, 2024

Hi @Ryan Boyd, thanks a lot for reaching out and for your questions!

Showing Atlas custom fields when embedding a custom view in Confluence is not something that is currently available and I've added your insight to our backlog, thank you! 

Could you please provide some more detail on what custom field/s you'd like to show so I can better understand your use case and any potential work arounds to achieve what you want? Happy to set up a call to discuss this.

Thanks,

Nicole

Ryan Boyd
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
February 29, 2024

Thanks. It's not really custom fields, just a custom view. The standard fields would be fine. I included a screenshot below. Project_directory_—_SpotOn_Atlas.jpg

Nicole Schwartz
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
February 29, 2024

Thanks for sharing!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events