Can you change the order of projects associated with a goal in Atlas?

Lori Tibbetts October 3, 2023

When I create new projects for my goal they show up on the Projects page in order by creation date.  Is there a way to reorder them after creation?

2 answers

0 votes
Thomas Carr-Griffin
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
October 31, 2023

Hi.

I encountered this issue and have found a solution that works for me.

I have not found a way to simply drag and re-order the view, but as my goals are in a numeric cascade sequence, I changed the "sort by" to "name".

I can't say whether this will help in your specific circumstance, but maybe :)

Atlas Goals Order.png

0 votes
Ge
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 18, 2023

Hi Lori,

Thanks for reaching out! Just so I understand, you'd like to be able to re-order the projects listed under the Projects tab in a goal, is that correct?

Regards

Ge

Thomas Bruno
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
December 6, 2023

@Ge  - adding my vote/clarification ... yes I think the OP wanted the ability to sort the PROJECTS ASSOCIATED list ... the one that is inside a Goal on the Projects Tab.  Right now there is no filter/sort feature on that list and the order looks like it goes, top-down, from most recent to oldest Project that was associated.

I did notice that I could have a Project way down in the list but 'trick' Atlas to move it to the top by Unlinking it then reassociating it ... but that is cumbersome.

Like Steffen Opel _Utoolity_ likes this

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events