Atlas Embed view (smart links) is displaying an empty space on top of embed list of project or goals

Thomas GOUSSEAU
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
March 1, 2024

1st bug

When using smart-links from Atlas into Confluence page i now have an empty space on the top part of the embeded list of project or goals (i think it is a new bug)

Am I the only one having this bug ?

as the embed widget is responsive to the content when the list has only one line (only one project for exemple), i can only see "blank" information and i need to scroll down to see the only one entry (when the are 2 entries, the embed view is set to 2 lines, i can see 1 blank space and 1 entry, and i need to scroll down to see the 2nd entry.. etc...)

2nd bug

When refreshing the confluence page, the embed information is not refreshed, i have to manually set the smartlink to "inline" or "card" and back to "embed" to have the view refreshed

1 answer

1 vote
Ste Wright
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 2, 2024

Hi @Thomas GOUSSEAU 

I'd contact Atlassian Support to report this: https://support.atlassian.com/contact/#/

Screenshots would be useful :)

Admittedly though, I don't see this issue in our embedded Atlas smart links.

Ste

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events