Ability to hide empty / missed Atlas updates

Mark Chaimungkalanont
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
January 9, 2024

Some projects don't need a weekly update or there's no progress each week, so you end up full screens of noise e.g.

Screenshot 2024-01-10 at 1.21.41 pm.png

I can see a case for having one call to action for "Last Week"'s lack of updates but the "Previous updates" shouldn't just replicate the text and should have the no update sections hidden or collapsed 

1 answer

1 vote
Mark
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 14, 2024

Hi Mark,

Great feedback! We totally agree and have been exploring ways to collapse multiple weeks / months of no updates on a project or goal. We're also looking at collapsing multiple projects with no updates on the feeds views. I'll work with the team to prioritise these improvements from our backlog. 

Thanks,

Mark

nicolevonvon February 5, 2024

It would also be great to be able to set the update time - we update our ongoing projects every 2 weeks aligning with our sprints. Updating weekly would be noise for the stakeholders. This we only do if a specific decision was made.

Tyron Jardine
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
April 9, 2024

Hi Mark, any update on the ETA of this feature? We also have multiple projects have have these "No update was posted" posts, which clutter the project page. 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events