Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Atlas will not authenticate in Teams to Connect

Michelle June 10, 2024

We have been using Atlas and updates via Slack and email work fine. We recently have the Atlas app added to Teams however no one in our company is able to login and we continue to just get the blank rolling screen. 

We have tried old Teams vs new Teams, app vs browser, v1 vs v2. 

Any advice on how to resolve this? 

We have been trying to sort this out for close to a week now with no success

2 answers

Suggest an answer

1 vote
Rostyslav Synenko
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 10, 2024

Hi @Michelle ,

Thanks for reporting!

It's a known issue. The team is working on solving it.

Rostyslav Synenko
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 11, 2024

@Michelle Could you please try to type login command in the chat with the app and login from the received card? There were made some updates and the issue might be resolved.

There are some cases when the login process can't be performed due to internal policies applied to a Microsoft Teams tenant. If that's the case, the screen will show this now. If not, we'll have more details anyways due to another change that have been just introduced there.
It will show something like on this screenshot if this is a tenant policy limitation.

Screenshot 2024-06-11 at 13.18.24.png

0 votes
Frode Nilsen June 10, 2024

I can only confirm we have the same problem, reported here Can't login from MS Teams to Atlas (from the Atlas app) 

Michelle June 12, 2024

@Rostyslav Synenko yes this is the screen I am getting as per your instructions above. Do you recommend any thing further? Screenshot 2024-06-13 at 9.02.42 AM.pngScreenshot 2024-06-13 at 9.02.23 AM.png

Rostyslav Synenko
Atlassian Team
June 14, 2024

Hi @Frode Nilsen @Michelle ,

I have some updates. There is a bug in a Microsoft Teams lib that is used. This causes broken login flow.

The team said that you can try now to login into the app. Type login command in the chat with the app and login from the received card

Sorry for the inconvenience. I hope it'll help you.

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events