groups-icon

App Central

Created Jul 13, 2022, Last active today

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
  • Time Tracking in Greenhopper

I am estimating in story points and time tracking in hours. I want the remaining hours field in the user story to be the total of the remaining hours in the sub-tasks. But I cannot enter sub-task rem...

Phil Lancaster asked a question 1 3 February 28, 2013
  • Greenhopper priorities vs ranking

What role do issue priorities have when your project is managed by Agile Scrum, where priorities are ordered by rank, instead of issue priority?

Gerald Kaszuba asked a question 0 2 February 24, 2013
  • License expired after installing GreenHopper

Hello After downloaded and installed GreenHopper onto our JIRA, the License status: Expired on 18/Aug/12 3:00pm. Our JIRA version was not now up-to-date at that time, and we did not have a ch...

James Yu asked a question 0 1 February 20, 2013
  • Next Greenhopper release

There's some really cool stuff (Epic Reports and more seamless integration between JIRA and GH) in the latest version of GH (6.1.3). We're using onDemand - when can we expect to see that version pub...

Peter Dittman asked a question 0 3 February 12, 2013
  • Greenhopper Sprint Templates?

Hi Everybody, I am wondering if it is possible to create sprint templates within Jira Greenhopper. What I mean with sprint template is a basic set of tasks that can be created by a certain user or ...

Marten asked a question 0 4 January 24, 2013
  • Why won't some Issues show up on the Greenhopper board?

We have a few Issues that don't show up on our boards. We can't figure out why. The query for the board lists the Issues. The status of the Issue is in one of the columns. Other Issues with the sa...

George Carvill asked a question 1 18 January 17, 2013
  • Epic Permission problem in GreenHopper

I'm trying to remove an Epic from the left hand nav in GreenHopper. To do this, I'm trying to complete the Mark as Done process, but I get an error message (You do not have permission to edit issues...

Andrew Chan asked a question 0 2 January 1, 2013
  • Greenhopper in OnDemand

Hi I want to try using greenhopper in our ondemand jira. From Manage Plug-ins, i click Greenhopper, click Configure, and then see the message To work with GreenHopper, please renew your GreenHopper...

Mark Levenstein asked a question 0 2 December 17, 2012
  • Greenhopper Menu Broken

Are there any Configuration adjustments needed to correct the Agile Menu error message The JIRA server could not be contacted. This may be a temporary glitch or the server may be down. All other as...

Ashley Jean asked a question 0 1 November 19, 2012
  • Why the GreenHopper XML tags in non-GreenHopper project issues?

We use GreenHopper and are upgrading both our JIRA (from 4.0 to 5.1) and our GreenHopper. I m currently running tests on a test environment and we have noticed the following: If I open an issue for ...

Patrik Bredin asked a question 0 2 November 18, 2012
  • Greenhopper Epic Names

how can Epic names from Greenhopper be synced to jira? does ne1 know if this will be done when Epics leave GH labs and be built in?

C. Faysal asked a question 0 3 November 13, 2012
  • google apps integration with Greenhopper

i have a google-apps / jira-ondemand setup for our company and we've been using jira for a few months. i'd like to enable the greenhopper-jira plugin for my developers - how do i do setup the license...

simon butler asked a question 0 5 November 10, 2012
  • Prioritize Backlog in GreenHopper?

Is there a way to prioritize the backlog in GreenHopper? For example, I have a Business Value custom field which stores integers and would like the backlog issues to be ranked by this field. How is...

Tudor Hofnar asked a question 0 3 October 31, 2012
  • Is there a way to do User Story Mapping with greenhopper?

I habe been using User Story Mapping with my clients for a while and now that I'm using Jira/GreenHopper, I would like to still give this experience of hole picture project view.

Wagner Pereira asked a question 1 8 October 30, 2012
  • Greenhopper Evaluation

How do I add a Greenhopper evaluation to my Jira OnDeman evaluation?

Ben Hill asked a question 0 1 October 23, 2012
  • GreenHopper Simplified Workflow resolve settings

when a user resolves an issue on a kanban board using the jira default workflow a user gets prompted to say what happend to the issue e.g. fixed, unresolved etc. when i create a kanban board with t...

Herman Gerber asked a question 0 1 October 10, 2012
  • how to debug with Behaviours Plugin?

my jira version is 4.4.1 click "enable logging" to turn on logging in the behaviours plugin page. then i searched out the JIRA installation location,can only find log files in JIRA\Atlassian\Appl...

fabby asked a question 2 2 June 3, 2012
  • Does a Greenhopper Enterprise license include complimentary access to the Atlassian University Greenhopper courses?

We're interested in purchasing a license for Jira Enterprise, but we have to purchase a corresponding license for Greenhopper. The Greenhopper documentation makes no reference to the Enterprice lic...

David Corley asked a question 0 2 May 31, 2012
  • Greenhopper "Time Remaining" incorrect.

I've seen similar questions to this one, but none answer my question. When I look at the Greenhopper Planning board, on the right hand side under the current Version it states that only 6h 11m of t...

willem odendaal asked a question 1 8 May 3, 2012
  • Greenhopper hierarchical stories

Using Jira on-demand, with greenhopper plugin, is it possible to have hierarchical stories? (I've read about the structure plugin with greenhopper, but need to demo that feature to see what happens)...

Anthony Daga asked a question 0 2 May 3, 2012
  • How to Determine Greenhopper Version?

I have JIRA v4.4.4#664-r167664 installed with Greenhopper. I can't find anywhere which version of Greenhopper I'm using. It doesn't seem to be listed on the Greenhopper Plugin page nor is it part o...

Shelli asked a question 0 2 April 30, 2012
  • GreenHopper is not licensed?

Hello, I am trying to get OnDemmand JIRA set up for the first time. I am having issues with GreenHopper. It is listed as an installed plugin in the global Admin area, however I don't have a link tha...

alienrobotoverlords asked a question 0 2 January 15, 2012
  • Greenhopper navigation problems

Jira version: 4.4.1 Greenhopper version: 5.7.4 During GH adoption myself and my project users have noted a number of navigation/usability issues that in general had led to a negative perception of...

Dmitry Nechayev asked a question 1 7 November 30, 2011
  • installing greenhopper

Hello, I am using Jirra and cannot figure out how to add greenhopper. Thanks, Dan

accounts asked a question 0 6 November 15, 2011
  • Greenhopper Evaluation and Implementation Consultant

My company is looking for suggestions for a consultant to come in and evaluate our development process and help us get the most out of Greenhopper. We have took the training but still aren't quite t...

Anthony Galati asked a question 1 2 November 3, 2011
members
This widget could not be displayed.

Description

App Central is all about the many magical apps and Powerups that help make Atlassian products even better.

AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events

Members • 1840
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
See all