Create
cancel
Showing results forĀ 
Search instead forĀ 
Did you mean:Ā 

Special Kudos badge for Partners and Leaders only!

Welcome to App Central!

This space is for everyone in the Atlassian Community to connect around apps and power-ups for Atlassian products.

And we have a few kudos badges rolling out to help encourage great conversation in this space. šŸ¤©

challenge_iconUrl_main_91566d95-8faa-3068-c5f9-136ed10b83c7.png

Our first badge is called Appy Talk, and awards 250 kudos points and an exclusive badge to partners and Community Leaders who kick off some of these great conversations. In order to claim this badge, first make sure you are enrolled in the Kudos program* and then post an article or discussion in this group, App Central.

Keep in mind our guidelines for great articles and feel free to reach out with any questions. And keep your eyes peeled for more App Central excitement very soon. šŸ»

*Joining the Kudos program is easy! Just log into the community and click the button at the top right of the nav bar that says Kudos; then click "Join the Kudos program" to enroll instantly and add the Kudos tab to your profile. 

Screen Shot 2023-02-10 at 10.29.14 AM (1).png

2 comments

Comment

Charlie Misonne
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 18, 2024

With the big Atlassiana apps ecosystem this group is a really welcome!

I'm definitely keeping an eye on this one.

Like ā€¢ Ashish Agarwal likes this
Huwen Arnone _Deiser_
Solutions Partner
Solution Partners provide consulting, sales, and technical services on Atlassian products.
April 24, 2024

I'm just learning about this badge. I'm gonna go for it šŸ§

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events