Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Structure: extender does not show issue

Martin Härri June 21, 2024

I would like to create a structure which shows the issues linked by a specific link type. Here's a simple example: TPA-52699 is initiated by TPASD-2137. I think the automation is correct, however, I still don't see TPASD-2137 under TPA-52699. Any advice is appreciated!

Capture.PNG

2 answers

Suggest an answer

0 votes
Stepan Kholodov _Tempo_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 24, 2024

Hello @Martin Härri 

Check the following:

1. There are no filter transformations enabled that can remove the linked issues.
2. The link and its direction configured in the Extend generator are correct.
3. The TPASD project is added to the projects with Structure list at Administration | Structure | Configuration. If a project is not added there, it won't be possible to add any of its issues to any structure.

I hope this helps. If you need further assistance, please reach out to our support portal.

Best regards,
Stepan
Tempo (the Structure app vendor)

0 votes
Valerie Knapp
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 22, 2024

Hi @Martin Härri , thanks for your question. If you have a paid license anyway, I would recommend you reach out to the support at Structure for this. They have always been really helpful in my past experience - https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/34717/structure-by-tempo-jira-portfolio-management-ppm?hosting=datacenter&tab=support 

I also tagged this ticket as a Structure question so possibly someone from their team can come along and give you a hand as well.

Hope this helps!

Good luck

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events