Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Question about Start date

E Lin _alittlenooneblog_ March 27, 2024

What is Start date ( Easy Agile) where does it come from? Why would a team use it? I am trying to understand the dates that are in the ticket. As I thought it would just be a start date 

2 answers

1 accepted

Suggest an answer

1 vote
Answer accepted
Tenille _ Easy Agile
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
March 27, 2024

HI @E Lin _alittlenooneblog_ 

Tenille here from Easy Agile. You'll find all our support docs at https://help.easyagile.com/, but you're also welcome to contact our support team, either via the link in-app, or by emailing support@easyagile.com.

If you use the link to raise a support request via the app that you're logged into, it will help us see which app you're using. If you're comfortable sending a screenshot, that will help our team understand your question and get you the answer you need more quickly.

Cheers

Tenille

2 votes
Dave Rosenlund _Trundl_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 27, 2024

Hi, @E Lin _alittlenooneblog_

Since you haven't specified which Easy Agile product you are using it's hard to answer your question.

My educated guess is that Start Date would be used to "draw" the issue correctly on the on an Easy Agile timeline.

I suggest you go to the link above, identify which of the Easy Agile products you are using, click on that product the go to it's documentation link. Then, search on Start Date to see what they say about how/why it's used in the docs 🙂

Hope this helps,

-dave

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
FREE
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events