Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is Zephyr a good solution for tracking Testing?

Amanda McCauley April 17, 2024

The Zephyr site makes it sound great. I played with it a bit and thought it was cool. I do see several posts in the community regarding issues folks have had with getting errors and other failures between Zephyr and JIRA. So, is it worth it to try and implement it for my team? 

4 answers

Suggest an answer

1 vote
Darin - Opus Guard
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
April 17, 2024

Yes! Zephyr is a great test suite and they have awesome customer support.

1 vote
lisa_desiero April 17, 2024

We use Zephyr Scale cloud for both manual  test case design and execution. As well, we run all automation executions through there for traceability. We run about 2000 tests everyday via automation (various sources... from our framework and from postman...) , and the manual team is in there all day as well writing and executing tests (3000+ functional tests). 

Not sure what errors folks are getting from JIRA? But we have had no issue with the implementation or integration with JIRA

As all tools - it has its shortfalls. But the solution is working for us and our needs. I particularly like the traceability back to JIRA so that I can check for test coverage to meet compliance. Also wish it were a little more customizable... but who wouldn't.

Cheers

0 votes
Andy Barbet April 18, 2024

I've been using Zephyr Scale for over 3 years for manual test management: implementing the test model/structure, and managing multiple internal and external teams in the tracking of testing.  The product is great: it's intuitive to use and links tightly with Jira for Issue Management which is a big plus.  It has two versions of its API (Server or Cloud) depending which version you're using.  Their support team are fast to respond and are able to add value.  There are some areas where I would like to see improvements but there is a regular release each month and those are coming.

0 votes
Brijesh Patel April 17, 2024

Hi Amanda,

I would like to recommend QTM4J (QMetry Test Management for Jira) which is providing end to end to test management capabilities along with great traceability and emerge as the BEST VALUE BASED TEST MANAGEMENT APP within Atlassian ecosystem. With QTM4J you will get the cutting-edge AI features like Auto Test Case Generation, Flaky Score and AI Search which will be boosting your productivity while paying less so kindly schedule a quick demo with us to know more about the QTM4J.

Regards,

Brijesh Patel.

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events