Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

๐Ÿ‚๐ŸŽƒ Apptoberfest '24 discussion: Apps for Marketing teams

34 comments

Comment

Shawn Doyle - ReleaseTEAM
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 2, 2024

I have it on good advice not to run sales and marketing out of Jira.  I do run them out of confluence but haven't used specific marketing apps yet.

We get by with the integration to Salesforce and Google docs, which we use heavily.

Like โ€ข Susan Waldrip likes this
John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 2, 2024

@Tomislav Tobijas  - Yes, I have also used Upraise. It is also a good tool, and I could recommend it. Personally, I found the OKRs by Oboard to be a better solution for my need at the time. But you should them demo both to you so you can decide. 

Like โ€ข # people like this
John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
October 2, 2024

@Shawn Doyle - ReleaseTEAM - I have helped several clients use Jira for tracking their Marketing work. Curious what is missing about it that is replaced by other items. I might need to check those out!

John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
October 2, 2024

@Susan Waldrip - Yeah, I think that's the beauty of having this dialog here - it helps us all to see what apps are out there that might prevent us from doing a lot of manual work, which in the long run probably costs more to create and maintain than the apps would cost.

Monika Rani
Community Leader
Community Leader
October 2, 2024

OKR For Jira by Oboard is a great app, we are using and loving it.

Pawel Ciereszynski _Eyzee_ October 3, 2024

Marketing isnโ€™t really my area of expertise, but Iโ€™m curious to learn more about the ideas and applications that help marketing teams, especially those built on Atlassian tools.

I wonder if there are any apps that guide beginners like me through marketing strategies or processes step by step, for example, when it comes to promoting apps. Iโ€™m particularly interested in tools that make these processes easier to understand and manage for someone without a marketing background.

Susan Waldrip
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 3, 2024

@John Funk , Agreed! And even if we don't end up purchasing an app immediately for something, it's always helpful to know and keep in mind it's out there. With these discussions, you also get the "reviews" from actual users, and some of the comments are even giving me ideas for how to better use the apps we have!

Fรผlรถp Pfundt
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
October 3, 2024

@Frankie C_  +1 vote for Miro

Margo Sakova - OKR Board for Jira by Oboard
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
October 3, 2024

Hi everyone,

It was so awesome to hear the warm feedback about our OKR app!

For both current customers and those who are just curious about OKRs - if you're coming to Atlassian Team Europe, you can meet Oboard team at a braindate "How to set OKRs for marketing teams": https://team24europe.braindate.com/braindates/201683/ 

If it doesn't fit with your schedule, I would be happy to connect on LinkedIn and schedule some time to talk aside: https://www.linkedin.com/in/margosakova/

Thanks again :)

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events