Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SearchRestClient.searchJql from Jira Client 2.0.0-m2 does not return all matching issues

Reuben Tanner
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
September 15, 2014

I am using JIRA Client 2.0.0-m2 from here with a JIRA server running v6.0.8 and the SearchRestClient.searchJql doesn't return all issues that match the given query.

When I go to our JIRA server and enter this query

"status = Open AND (\"Custom Label\" = Name OR labels = Name)"

into the advanced search, I am returned with 12 issues.

When I run this same, exact, hard-coded query in the SearchRestClient.searchJql(String) and SearchRestClient.searchJql(String, int, int) I am returned with an empty array.

I endeavored to get a new version of the JIRA client with the sources to see if that would fix the problem but the git repo (with 2.0.0-m32) is unpackageable as a dependency and there are no other sources available that are higher than 2.0.0-m2.

If there is no known solution to this problem, I'd really just like to get the 2.0.0-m19 sources with the 2.0.0-m19 client available as a dependency from you guys from here.

Thanks

1 answer

1 accepted

Comments for this post are closed

Community moderators have prevented the ability to post new answers.

Post a new question

2 votes
Answer accepted
Piotr Swiecicki
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
September 15, 2014
Reuben Tanner
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
September 16, 2014

Thanks for the info and for the point in the right direction. I upgraded to m31 but still did not receive the expected results. It does indeed turn out to have been a permissions issue. The user we were using the search didn't have permission to all the queues. Thanks for your help!

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events