cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

[JIRA 6.3] Preview PDF file in view issue screen [same Confluence]

Hoàng Nam October 2, 2014

Hi all,

I have a question. Help me please,

I am using JIRA 6.3 to manage Contract. I'm in urgent preview PDF file (Contract file attach) same as preview in Confluence.

What plugin could be help me? Or Can you help me solution ?

Thanks a lot.

2 answers

1 accepted

Comments for this post are closed

Community moderators have prevented the ability to post new answers.

Post a new question

0 votes
Answer accepted
Ellen Feaheny [AppFusions]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 2, 2014

FileTrust Connect for JIRA enables this, where you can preview files when you are selecting, and after being attached to the JIRA ticket. (Can attach one or many.)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6kP8jbRx_b0

==

A little different, but a logical "other" process consideration for you.

If all your files are stored in a centralized repo (i.e., all contracts), for example Dropbox, Box, Alfresco, Egnyte, GoogleDrive, you can use one of AppFusions' JIRA integrations to the repository to "attach" (link) one or many files to a JIRA ticket. While linking and after linked, there is a rich viewer to preview the files. You can also download local copies, print, even edit the files and save back to the repo. 

Note: Confluence versions of these integrations are also available.. 

Thanks for Ellen Feaheny [AppFusions] How do I use it (Trial version) ?

Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 2, 2014

You can email info@appfusions.com to get a key on whichever integration flavor you'd be interested in or to discuss more (if other questions..)

Thanks Ellen Feaheny [AppFusions] support I'll send mail to get key.

Sorry Ellen Feaheny It seems that there are some problems with the website. It's very slow. I can't access to download http://www.appfusions.com/display/FILETRUSTJ/Downloads+and+Notes Thanks,

Rising Star
Rising Star
October 3, 2014

Hmm - let me check whats up with that for you.

0 votes
Hoàng Nam October 5, 2014

Hi Ellen Feaheny [AppFusions]

I don't download trial versionabc.jpg

I have to use it to demo.

Help me, Please!

Rising Star
Rising Star
October 5, 2014

Hello Hoang - Thanks for your excitement on this product - it is indeed very cool, but also it is very new for us - and as such, has some dependencies that we want to carefully vet, inform, instruct, and guide new customers through at the beginning at this stage of the product's maturity. The product is a 1.0 release though - it is not an alpha/beta release. We have decided that for at least the first 20 installs, we will be guiding the deployment of the integration virtually via a scheduled Gotomeetings, together with customers. We will reach out to you via info@appfusions.com to schedule such a session. To prepare, please have a staging JIRA system running, and by the end of the 1/2 hour session. your questions will all be answered and the integration will also be running for you to evaluate over the trial period. (We expect for this product to evolve to a do-it-yourself deployment, in 2-3 months. Not yet. )

Rising Star
Rising Star
October 5, 2014

If you would like to do this TODAY/TONIGHT California time, we are available. email info@appfusions.com

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events