Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Accessing JIRA 4.4 Source Code

Alexander Johannes
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 7, 2011

If you have a commercial license of JIRA, you are eligible to download the source code from my.atlassian.com. Normally the souce code gets posted the day, a new version is released. However, when i check our account, the sources for 4.4 are not available yet.

Does someone know, why posting of the sources has been delayed?

1 answer

1 accepted

Comments for this post are closed

Community moderators have prevented the ability to post new answers.

Post a new question

1 vote
Answer accepted
Colin Goudie
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 7, 2011

It is there for me.

It says it was posted on the 2nd of August.

Alexander Johannes
Rising Star
Rising Star
August 7, 2011

When i visit https://my.atlassian.com/download/source/jira, i can only see the sources up to 4.3.4. So maybe there is a problem with our account. I will check with Atlassian.

Colin Goudie
Rising Star
Rising Star
August 7, 2011

yeah sounds like an issue with your account unless the license you are using has expired?

Alexander Johannes
Rising Star
Rising Star
August 7, 2011

The Atlassian Support was as fast as usual and found a quick solution to the access-problem.

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events