Rising Star badge now live!

99 comments

Suvradip Paul
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 24, 2021

@Monique vdB - Could you please check  whether am I eligible for this the Fri-yay! badge? 

I presume as per the criteria described but it would great if can check from your end and confirm. 

Josue Lopez January 21, 2022

Good morning, new to this post. 

Willy Sparks February 9, 2022

Star Badge Yay!

fariba_peyhani February 20, 2022

Looking forward to these badges! 

Alex Koxaras _Relational_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 21, 2022

@Monique vdB hiiii!

I've completed a long time ago the fri-yay mission, but I can't see the badge on my profile! How easy is for you to check it? <3 

Like • Dave Mathijs likes this
Monique vdB
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
October 21, 2022

@Alex Koxaras _Relational_ easy! But you need to have started a Friday Fun thread - did you? if so can you link to it? If not, the latest signup sheet is here. 💙

Alex Koxaras _Relational_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 21, 2022

@Monique vdB oooh!! Oook! I thought that this badge was only for participating/commenting on Friday fun! Sorry for spam mentioning you :)

Andressa Horta January 23, 2023

This is so Great! I love participating in Friday-Fun. The cat badge is a great way to start a Friday for me! 

Arnab Mondal April 12, 2023

Try these three feedback activities to help students interact with their assessment data using the reports in Gradient.

Dinesh Babu June 11, 2023

This is Great!!

Christine B July 17, 2023

Definitely a Badge of Honor to add FLAIR. 

Sanjen Bariki
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 20, 2023

Wowwwwwwwwww.

I love this badge. Great 

Sanjen Bariki
Rising Star
Rising Star
August 4, 2023

Thanks @Monique vdB ,

Happy to see

Israel Rodrigues Soares August 25, 2023

Thank you @Jimmy Seddon I completely agree! I love participating in Friday-Fun

Like • Jimmy Seddon likes this
Aathi amarnath September 21, 2023

I love to learn @Monique vdB , Atlassian helps me to get the guidance of Project Management platform where I used in my current organization. 

Kudos to Atlassian Team! 

Mildred pokua Amaniampong October 26, 2023

That is a great idea for a new badge, I love Friday fun 

Mahdi Cabdilaahi
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
October 31, 2023

mahdicabdilaahi6@gmail.com 

Zach Stratenwerth
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
December 7, 2023

Got to collect them all!

Abhilekh Verma February 2, 2024

Yea I also love Badges, I just hit Level 8 Super Happy!

Like • Jimmy Seddon likes this
Olexandr Tolochko February 11, 2024

Star Badge Yay!

Muhammad_ A
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
February 22, 2024
YYå“¥
Community Leader
Community Leader
March 25, 2024

It seems I just got this badge (happy).

Shoaib Ahmed
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
March 30, 2024

sounds great

Tri Duy Nguyen April 23, 2024

Thanks for sharing

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events