Rising Star badge now live!

99 comments

Monique vdB
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
September 8, 2020

@Fahad Siddiqui amazing job! The whole journey is outlined here but your next step is to work towards being a Community Leader! You could join the Atlassian Answerers group if you're not already in it, and read more about the program (and how to apply) here.   ðŸŽ‰

Like • Fahad Siddiqui likes this
Laurie Greener September 24, 2020

Like the badge idea!

Like • Fahad Siddiqui likes this
Avyukt Maurya December 9, 2020

I want both.

Moses Thomas
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 9, 2020

@Monique vdB  I  cannot apply for the  Atlassian Community Leader  what is happening ?  is Atlassian restricting user from applying ?  i have spend my  time to fill in the form. when i click  submit contact it  is not click-able   interesting 

Please could you check with developers  or this  is intentional?

Kind regards,

Moses

Like • Monique vdB likes this
Monique vdB
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
December 9, 2020

@Moses Thomas thanks for the report and for the application! it should be working. Can you perhaps try filling it out in another browser and seeing if that helps?

Make sure to save your answers so they don't get lost!

Like • Moses Thomas likes this
Moses Thomas
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 9, 2020

@Monique vdB  thanks it worked, I was able to apply :)

Ash Pitt
Community Leader
Community Leader
December 14, 2020

Love it! I will earn them all (or just a couple)....

@Monique vdB just noticed the link earned your high-five along the way is broken (invalid parameters error),

This is unfortunate as I for one - like many - enjoy the high-five :)

Also to be clear (if I wasn't already) not this Hi-5.

That is all.

Monique vdB
Community Manager
December 15, 2020

@Ash Pitt thanks so much for letting me know! I will update the link to our most recent high five post. I'll get my high five fingers warmed up for you :) 

Like • Ash Pitt likes this
Ansar Rezaei
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 31, 2020

Yay! for the new year && Yay! for badging!

Gonchik Tsymzhitov
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 2, 2021

Hm, interesting how to earn that badge

Dave Liao
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 7, 2021

@Monique vdB - as of today I've finally contributed in ten Friday Fun posts! Let me know if I need to do anything else before getting that nifty keen FF badge. 🎉

Monique vdB
Community Manager
January 7, 2021

@Dave Liao did you ever start a Friday Fun thread? Friday Funmaker is a prerequisite! :) 

Like • Dave Liao likes this
Dave Liao
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 8, 2021

@Monique vdB - whoops, thanks for the clarification/reminder! I'm scheduled to post a Friday Fun thread this May (finally). 😄

Like • Gonchik Tsymzhitov likes this
Dave Liao
Community Leader
Community Leader
February 5, 2021

@Monique vdB - and I posted a Friday Fun earlyyyyyy (as a substitute poster)!

Like • Gonchik Tsymzhitov likes this
Prakash March 4, 2021

Looking forward to these badges! 

Marcelo Padovani Callo March 5, 2021

new badge, always wellcome!

Like • Jakob likes this
Seth April 20, 2021

Let's collect a new badges :)

Like • # people like this
Marcelo Padovani Callo April 21, 2021

yep, let's collect all :-P

Like • # people like this
Gonchik Tsymzhitov
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 21, 2021

@Marcelo Padovani Callo  That's great step 

Like • Jakob likes this
Christian May 4, 2021

Sounds like a great idea!

Like • Jakob likes this
Cristina June 7, 2021

This is cool!

Prakash July 7, 2021

Wao! It's exciting.

Suvradip Paul
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 9, 2021

Nice article with important insights @Monique vdB !

I am excited to say I have this Rising Star badge now!

Cheers

Suvradip

#rising-star

Suvradip Paul
Rising Star
Rising Star
September 2, 2021

@Monique vdB - Could you please check and confirm whether am I eligible for this the Fri-yay! badge? 

Thanks in advance.

Duane Fields September 3, 2021

ready to get badged up

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events