Join the Atlassian Creators Program today (Applications Now OPEN!)

image-20230829-145210.png

🌟 Applications have reopened! You can find the new application here! 

Hey Atlassian Community,

Are you passionate about Atlassian and love sharing content on social media? We have just the program for you!

Applications are now open for the Atlassian Creators Program. This is a program for enthusiastic individuals who create and share engaging Atlassian content on social media.

Why join the program?

1. Perks & Rewards: You'll get a specially curated Welcome Kit, exclusive Atlassian swag, access to product news, and surprise rewards!

2. Support & Training: You'll get dedicated 1:1 support, resources, tools, and training to help you grow your skill set and expand your audience on social media.

3. Enhanced Social Visibility: Our Atlassian social handles will actively seek to share, promote, and amplify your content, helping you reach a larger audience and elevate your social influence.

Requirements to join and stay active:

• You are enthusiastic about Atlassian’s brand, products, and markets

• You’ve created 3+ pieces of Atlassian content shared in the past 90 days

• You can commit to creating a minimum of two #AtlassianCreator posts every month

Share your passion, expand your reach, and enjoy the rewards that come with being an #AtlassianCreator.

If you’re interested, make sure to apply today as the application window closes 9/22/23 at 5:00 p.m. CST.

Thanks all and looking forward to a strong cohort of creators! 🚀

Best,

Loren

➡️ The new application can be found here: 

https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Announcement-articles/Atlassian-Creator-Program-Applications-Reopening-Today-April-2/ba-p/2657988

26 comments

Ollie Guan
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 5, 2023

Like # people like this
Rae Foote September 6, 2023

Just submitted my app! :) 

Like # people like this
Sabine Mayer
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
September 11, 2023

Just applied! Now fingers crossed! =)

Like # people like this
Mayur Jadhav
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 12, 2023

Submitted my application. 

Like # people like this
Sanjog Sigdel
Community Leader
Community Leader
September 14, 2023

Submitted the Application!

Like Viktoriya Borisova likes this
John D Patton September 22, 2023

Submitted the Application as well!

Marcus Jones
Community Leader
Community Leader
September 22, 2023

Oh no I missed It!!!

Nirajan Acharya
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
September 29, 2023

Oh, I missed it. Any other programmes available now?

Mayur Jadhav
Community Leader
Community Leader
October 3, 2023

@Loren Siegel , When we will hear about the Application Status ?

Like # people like this
María Ferreño October 5, 2023

Does anyone know if they have been selected for the program? 😅

Sabine Mayer
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 5, 2023

@Loren Siegel do we know when the selected one will be announced? Thank you!! :) 

Operations Cadis Inc_
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
October 17, 2023

I was not able to submit the application within the given time frame. 

Any estimate on when the next wave of applications would be open? 

Thank you! 

Cadis Inc. 

Like Fabio Genovese likes this
walid salhi
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
October 18, 2023

No more possible de submit any more !

Any other programmes will be available  ?

Regards',

NIKITA DAVANDE October 18, 2023

Just submitted application 

Steven
Community Leader
Community Leader
October 20, 2023

Will there be a 2nd round application? 

Like # people like this
NIKITA DAVANDE October 20, 2023

This application link has no longer access could u please provide the access?

Screenshot_20231020_225719_Chrome.jpg

NIKITA DAVANDE October 20, 2023

The time specified for application windows Tommorow  9/22/23

But still no response accepting 

Could u please accept the response?

Alex Koxaras _Relational_
Community Leader
Community Leader
October 24, 2023

@NIKITA DAVANDE if not mistaken the applications were till September (9) the 22nd. Now we have October (10) the 24th. You are about a month late :/

Loren Siegel
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
November 6, 2023

Hello there, my apologies for not promptly replying to the comments on this post. I'm here to give everyone a quick update! 

Applications closed on September 22, 2023, and all applicants have been notified of their status via email.  

We do plan on opening up applications again in the first half of 2024, however, we don't have a specific date as of right now, but we will be sure to post about it ahead of time! 

In the meantime, if you are interested in joining the program in the future we highly suggest you continue creating content specific to Atlassian. As a reminder, here are the program requirements: 

Requirements to join and stay active:

• You are enthusiastic about Atlassian’s brand, products, and markets

• You’ve created 3+ pieces of Atlassian content shared in the past 90 days

• You can commit to creating a minimum of two #AtlassianCreator posts every month

Thanks and looking forward to seeing all your great content!  

Best,

Loren

Like # people like this
Arvind May 13, 2024

How to join it

Loren Siegel
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
May 15, 2024
Sabine Mayer
Atlassian Team
May 15, 2024

It shows me that the form is already closed for new applicants.

Rajat Jain
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
May 19, 2024

hello @Loren Siegel ,
Please confirm if it's still open.
It shows to me "The form Atlassian Creator Program Application is no longer accepting responses.
Try contacting the owner of the form if you think this is a mistake."

Kit Friend
Community Leader
Community Leader
June 24, 2024

@Loren Siegel  the link at the top "

Applications have reopened! Please find the new application here: https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Announcement-articles/Join-the-Atlassian-Creators-Program-today-Applications-Now-OPEN/ba-p/2469071"

just loops back to this post and the google form seems to be the old one as has been posted above - any luck fixing please?

Claudia Penuelas
Atlassian Team
June 27, 2024

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events